Cedar - 10 cm
Cedar - 10 cm
The cedar tree has been known for its spiritual significance for thousands of years. Its wood was used on the doors of sacred temples and burned in purification ceremonies.
Cedar carries a strong energy of protection. Its aroma is woody and fresh. Cedar is often used to cleanse a house or apartment upon first moving in, where it will ask unwanted entities to leave the space.
Cedar also protects a person, place or object from unwanted influences.
Smoke from burning cedar attracts positive energies and high frequencies. Unlike sage, cedar has a sweeter smell, soothes and strengthens self-healing abilities.
The bundle is ignited and allowed to burn for a short time. The flame is never blown out and is left to smolder in a non-flammable container, e.g. in a shell, plate or bowl. You can disperse the smoke from the exhauster around the room with your hand or a feather. We go through the room in a clockwise direction with the smoking bundle. We go through the entire space in this way and at the same time we can recite cleansing prayers such as: I cleanse this space of all foreign and negative energies, I ask for purification and peace in my space. We can place the bundles in the corners of the room, but not completely against the walls, so that our plasters or other materials do not smoke. After the ritual, you can cut off the smoldering end and use the rest of the bundle the next time, or simply leave it to smolder on a non-flammable surface.
- never leave the smoker unattended during the burning and smoldering phase.
- do not leave burning exhaust on a surface that is flammable or deformable.
- keep out of reach of children.
- do not light the extinguisher in the presence of persons with breathing problems or persons who do not wish to do so.
- make sure the smoker is completely extinguished after your ritual is over!